Anywhere Everywhere Talk About Maher Zain.

Still hot issues at iium.. About Maher Zain came to iium ..
Anywhere .. Everywhere talk about Maher Zain.. Huhuhu....
When i at musolla.. suddenly i listen to one of sister group talk about Maher Zain...
I smile ...
Then... when i going out from musolla.. I listen to one group of sister... Sing a song of Maher Zain...
I smile again..
Then.. when i at my class.. One of the brothers phone ringing... And his ring tone from one of Maher Zain song..
I smile again.. and again..
Yup .. anywhere everywhere talk about Maher Zain..
His song really beauty.. and the message is clear and easy to understand..
Besides.. everyone enjoy his song...
Alhamdullillah..thanks Maher Zain for your beautiful song...
May Allah Bless u always..and u success in spreading the Islam and teaching of Islam..
InsyaAllah... Amin :)

Comments

Popular Posts